“Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary.”
We can’t take credit for that quote, but we can (and do) feel inspired by it. We’re reminded of it every time we connect with a business owner whose vision of end-of-life care matches our own.
Over the years our ‘Business Heroes’, as we call them, have helped to fund vital members of our medical teams — such as specialist children’s nurses.
By contributing just £62.50 + VAT per month over a 12-month period, you can vastly improve the lives of seriously ill adults and children in South and East Europe. You can make an impact in Albania, Greece, Moldova, Romania, Serbia or Ukraine. If you don’t have a preference, you can even ask us to share your donation with the patients and teams who need it most.
To thank our Business Heroes for their generosity, we offer several membership benefits:
- Your logo, name, details of support and level of donation will feature on our website (with your permission).
- Your logo and a personalised message will feature in posts on our social media, with tags and links to your social pages and website.
- Mentions in our annual Impact Review and bi-annual newsletters, which reach over 2,500 contacts in Kent, Sussex, Surrey and London.
- Thanks for your support in our press releases .
- Two tickets to a Hospices of Hope fundraising event (excluding our Gala Dinner).
- Updates about networking opportunities as and when they arise.
Partnering with Hospices of Hope as a Business Hero is a great way to build and maintain trust in your organisation. Not only will you be a hero in our eyes, but also in the eyes of your stakeholders, employees and local communities.
The Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) recently published its corporate giving report for 2023. It found that 56% of customers are more inclined to buy products or services from a business that donates to charitable causes. In addition, 47% of employees would prefer to work at a business that donates to charitable causes.
Join us in our mission to create a more caring and compassionate world for all.
To become a Business Hero, get in touch with the Hospices of Hope fundraising team.
Call: 01959 525110